Projects > I-90 Construction Management
SE3 was a sub-consultant for various on-call construction management tasks for the reconstruction of Interstate 90 for the Illinois Tollway. This contract included several construction projects with SE3 staff serving as an inspector and as Resident Engineering on the varying types of projects, including fiber optic relocation, bridge replacement, interchange reconstruction and roadway pavement.
Project tasks include:
- Reconstruction of the Higgins Road Bridge over the I-90 mainline
- Reconstruction of portions of Higgins Road
- Construction of MSE retaining walls
- Construction of new roadway drainage systems
- Utility and Fiber Relocation
- Mainline Pavement Construction
SE3 provided a variety of services in support of the CM team including, but not limited to, utility coordination, maintenance of traffic oversight, erosion control inspection, constructability reviews, documentation audits, and coordination between multiple Tollway contracts.