Services > Structural
SE3 has a licensed Structural Engineer on staff. We provide structural engineering services that take a project from concept to construction. We work closely with the client during the planning phase to help meet current and future needs. Our design and construction experience allows us to utilize efficient and practical designs, providing the best value to our clients.
SE3 is currently licensed to practice structural engineering in Illinois, Missouri, Colorado and Texas.
Our structural services include, but are not limited to:
- Bridge Planning and Structural Program Management
- Bridge Design
- Retaining Wall Design
- Single and Multi-Cell Box Culvert Design
- Bridge and Structure Inspection
- Bridge and Structure Maintenance and Rehabilitation
- Pedestrian Bridge Facilities
- State Departments of Transportation
- State Tollways
- Local municipalities and Counties