Projects > Tractor Supply Company (3 Point Properties)
SE3, LLC has been contracted to complete the civil engineering desgin and permitting for various Tractor Supply Company (TSC) stores from the plains to the east coast. We are actively working on multiple assignments from the upper plains to the mid-Atlantic states.
Project tasks include:
- Preparation of development checklists outlining governmental approvals, permit fees, municipal and agency contacts and other approval requirements
- Assist the developer in locating and obtaining the services of a local surveyor
- Contact local utility companies and obtain information about utility routing and connections
- Work with the architect in the preparation of Schedule 1 and Schedule 2 submittals to TSC
- Prepare preliminary and final civil engineering drawing that interface with the architectural and MEP drawings
- Make submittals to the local reviewing agency and obtain other approvals
- Work with the developer and the contractor to put together bid packages for the site civil work
- Evaluation of bids
Prior to his work with SE3, the SE3 Project Manager was a development manager assisting with the development and construction of TSC stores throughout the midwest.